IPU CET PG Counselling 2017: Procedure, Schedule, Reservation & Seat Allotment

By | April 12, 2017

IPU CET PG Counselling 2017: Procedure, Schedule, Reservation & Seat Allotment

IPU CET PG Counselling 2017: GGSIP University will be conducting the counselling for the eligible candidates till the last week of July. Thus the counselling session will be mainly held based on the rank list of the candidates. Thus the candidates can also check the procedure of the counselling below regarding the seat allocation for the PG courses across the affiliated colleges under this university. Those who are all seeking for the complete procedure regarding the counselling process can follow the below procedure and the information at anytime. The candidates will be mainly selected based on the merit list.

IPU CET PG Counselling Procedure 2017

There are some of the important details to know always by the candidates during the counselling session. The candidates who are all qualified based on the GATE will be allotted for the seat allotment over the candidates of Non-GATE. The candidates whose names are appearing on the merit list will be considered as eligible candidates. They should report to the counselling center on the given date with the original documents for the further purpose. Also, the candidates will have to mainly mark the attendance with admission committee officer. Then the counselling fee has to be paid after that.

IPU CET PG Counselling Schedule 2017

CET code CET Name Last date of application (upto 4 PM) CET date & time Result declaration(latest by)
139 M.Tech (IT/ CSE/ IS) & M.Tech (IT/ CSE Weekend) May 01, 2017 (Tuesday) May 14, 2017 (Sunday)

2 PM to 4.30 PM

May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
140 M.Tech (ECE/ DC/ SP/ RF & M/ VLSI) & M.Tech (ECE) Weekend May 01, 2017 May 14, 2017 (Sunday) 10.30 AM to 1 PM May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
147 M. Tech (Tool Engineering) May 01, 2017 May 13, 2017 (Saturday) 10.30 AM to 1 PM May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
148 M. Tech (Bio Technology) May 16, 2017 No CET No CET
149 M. Tech (Nano Sc. & Technology) May 01, 2017 May 13, 2017 (Saturday) 10.30 AM to 1 PM May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
150 M. Tech (Engg. Physics) May 01, 2017 May 13, 2017 (Saturday) 2 PM to 4.30 PM May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
152 M. Tech (Chemical Engg.) May 01, 2017 May 14, 2017 (Sunday) 10.30 AM to 1 PM May 30, 2017 (Tuesday)
156 M.Tech (Robotics &

Automation)

April 18, 2017 May 6, 2017 (Saturday) 2 PM to 4.30 PM May 23, 2017 (Tuesday)

NOTE: The Source of the above given IPU CET Counselling 2017 Schedule is Career360.

Points to Remember

Thus the candidates will be called in the name of sequence over the qualified as well as the valid GATE merit score. For the information, if the seats still remain after the progress they will be called on the basis of CET score for all the PG courses except M.Tech Biotechnology. For the M.Tech course of BioTechnology only GATE score will be valid. Then the university will be announced the allotment of seats based on the ranking list and the availability of seats. Also, the candidates will have the chance to select the available course when they get a turn. The candidates those who are all missed to appear during the counselling session will be disqualified.

IPU CET PG Seat Allotment 2017

For the information, there 85% of the seats will be reserved for the Delhi candidates. The candidates those who have passed the eligible examination from any of the institutes from Delhi can apply for the affiliated colleges of GGSIP University. Then the remaining 15% of the candidates will be selected from the outside region area of the Delhi. The candidates will be mainly selected based on conducting the eligible examination. These are the necessary things that candidates must remember for the seat allotment.

Verification of Documents

The candidates who are all applying for the counselling will have to get the eligible score. Those qualified candidates must report to the admission center regarding the eligible score. During that time, the candidates must carry the original documents for the further purpose. Here we are sharing the important documents to check out on time.

  • IPU CET PG Admit Card 2017
  • Academic mark sheet certificates
  • Transfer Certificates
  • Passport size photos

These are the above main documents that you need to carry during the counselling session. For further updates regarding the counselling and merit result can follow the official website of the university.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *