ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 Seat Allotment Dates, Counseling Procedure
Hello readers, In this page you will find all the details about the upcoming ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 , The seat allotment procedures and all counselling dates will be described briefly . ASSAM Common Entrance Exam (CEE) is basically conducted to give seat allotment to the students in department of Medical and Engineering respectively . both the courses fall in the category of undergraduates. Students appearing in this exam will be eligible to seat under the roof of CEE counselling 2017 for capturing their respective branches. This year the Assam CEE counselling will take place in the 2nd week of july. Every year the CEE counselling is conducted by the Dibrugarh University. The exact description of counselling procedures and dates will be quoted below. For more queries and updates related to ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 , Students are hereby directed to keep checking our website on regular basis and stay connected with us.
Candidates willing to join reputed colleges under ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 in respective branches of Medical and Engineering must attend the ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 in the proper schedule with proper documents. Below you will get all desired information regarding the ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 in a proper way keep checking http://counselling-seatallotment.in for more information.
ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 Procedure
The counselling round will take place by the 2nd week of july where students will be alooted seats under the respective branches of medical and engineering . Before joining the counselling students must check the merit list as because names rather than the merit list non of other candidates will be entertained by the board of council. The candidates must follow some steps to complete the ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017 which are listed below.
1. Downloading and filling and Submitting Form B
- Candites have to go through the official website of Dibrugarh University and download the form B
- Then candidates have to click on the suitable link redirecting them to Assam CEE Application Form B
- Now they have to fill up the form with suitable options of their choice
- candidates have to paste a recent passport size photograph with self attestation on it.
- They have to fill up all the desired columns with all personal and qualification details.
- Parents/guardian Signature is mandatory
2. Interview Procedure
- On the date of counselling and interview the candidate have to submit the form to the respective “Chairman, Admission Committee”
- Submission of required counselling fee is mandatory.
3. Document Verification
Students have to submit the necessary documents to the board which will be verified by Assam CEE authorized committees.
4. Seat Allotment and admission
After successful verification of all documents , Students will now be able to select their desired seats and institutions. The allotment of seats and institutions will strictly be followed by the stats of merit list. One candidate scoring good marks in the entrance test will easily be eligible for selecting his/her desired institute and course .
Required Documents for ASSAM CEE Counselling 2017
Applicants are requested to bring all the certificates in original
- Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Intermediate Mark Sheets
- Class XII Admit Card
- Category certificate if applicable
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended
Special Instructions by (counselling-seatallotment.in) to keep in mind
- candidates must go through the counselling dates properly
- The merit list will strictly be followed by the selection committee
- The candidate must report to the venue at correct time according to rank.
- Candidate must carry original certificates along with him/her .
- Reading all instructions instructed in the call letter is mandatory before counselling .
Important Dates of ASSAM CEE (May Change):
|Assam CEE Exam Event||Important Dates|
|Notification about Assam CEE will be available||First week of April 2017|
|Online Registration will start from||First week of April 2017|
|Online Registration will close on||Third week of April 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Exam||May 2017|
|Result of Assam CEE 2017 will be available||First week of June 2017|
|Counseling will start from||Second week of July 2017|
Other Important Links